Academic Fieldwork in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Exorcist branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Tenet CXXXII: The knowledge I gain in battle is not solely mine. I am but a speck within the Great Project, and as I rest on the knowledge of others, I will allow others to rest on mine."
Academic Fieldwork Information
- Academic Fieldwork is part of the Exorcist branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Every time you kill a Champion enemy, you gain 1 "Headhunter point up to a maximum. Each "Headhunter" point increases your Material damage for a few seconds. Your "Headhunter" points will be reset if you do not aquire a new point within a given timeframe.
- Gain 1 "Headhunter" Points (Max 5) every time an enemy that is Champion or above is killed, with Points resetting after 30s. "Headhunter Points grant +15% Material Damage
Academic Fieldwork Requirements
- In order to unlock Academic Fieldwork you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Academic Fieldwork Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.