Across the Cosmos
|Bonus||Converts base Sacred damage to Aether damage.|
Anathëa, Dawn Incarnate, moves through the fabric of the universe as all living things do. The difference between her and humankind is that her power is immense enough to deform the weave of aether for a brief moment. As she dived down and landed amongst her enemies with all the force of Dawn, time held its breath.
Across the Cosmos Information
- Across the Cosmos can be equipped to modify the Light-bringer skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Sacred damage to Aether damage.
Across the Cosmos Requirements
- Light-bringer must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Across the Cosmos
- Build 1
- Build 2
Across the Cosmos Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Light-bringer Skill Modifiers|