Acute Tracking in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the White Arrow branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“My father taught me to get to know my quarry: how they move, if they scare quick, what they eat. I don’t think I know any prey better than a human."
Acute Tracking Information
- Acute Tracking is part of the White Arrow branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Every second that you are in combat you receive "Cold Blooded" points that increase your damage. If you are hit the "Cold Blooded" points are removed.
- While in Combat, gain "Cold Blooded" Points every 2s, up to a maximum of 5
- 10% Damage per "Cold Blooded" Point
Acute Tracking Requirements
- In order to unlock Acute Tracking you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Acute Tracking Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.