Admire from a Distance
|Main Skill||Winter's Grasp|
|Bonus||Winter's Grasp is cast in a circle around the cursor.|
Admire from a Distance in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Winter's Grasp skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Hidden temples of Etheliel are haunting sights: their chilling halls display all types of frozen creatures that were brought there for 'immortality' by cultists. In order to curry her favor, the cultists have unholy rituals at the heart of the temple where they freeze young, beautiful prisoners as sacrifice.
Admire from a Distance Information
- Admire from a Distance can be equipped to modify the Winter's Grasp skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Winter's Grasp is cast in a circle around the cursor.
Admire from a Distance Requirements
- Winter's Grasp must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Admire from a Distance
- Build 1
- Build 2
Admire from a Distance Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Winter's Grasp Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!