|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased|
Aqueduct is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Despite being surrounded by water, Stormfall struggles to supply its citizens with a reliable supply of clean drinking water. The city has relied on a local river that runs into the sea nearby, but years of pollution from the sewers have riddled the river’s water with diseases. The river’s source lies quite a distance upstream, but if you were to build an aqueduct connecting its water to Stormfall, the risk of disease would be reduced tremendously.
Aqueduct project Requirements
- Aqueduct can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Aqueduct Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased
Aqueduct Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.