Beacon For the Lost
Beacon For the Lost in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Eos branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“I don’t know how or why I was granted this gift. But by spell and by sword, I will use it in service of the Lady of Dawn, and see the sun rise once again for mankind.
Beacon For the Lost Information
- Beacon For the Lost is part of the Eos branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- When your Force Shield is above a certain percentage, your Sacred spell damage is increased.
- When your Force Shield is under a certain percentage, your Sacred attack damage is increased.
- This ability only works if your Force Shield is above 0.
- 25% Spell Damage when Force Shield is above 50% and 25% Attack Damage when Force Shield is below 50%
Beacon For the Lost Requirements
- In order to unlock Beacon For the Lost you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Beacon For the Lost Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!