Summon an enormous greatsword and cut a path through hordes of enemies, spinning to maintain momentum.
Attack: Only usable with melee weapons.
Skill Tags: Attack, Warrior.
Bladestorm is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with melee weapons. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Hephaäron, the Maestre of Industry, forged Voknafein, the First Greatsword, to push himself and humanity to the limits of their strength and creativity.
- Rage Cost: 89
- Rage Cost per Second: 80
- Resource Consuming Time: 2.0s
- Range: 0m
- Number of Projectiles: 1
- Average Damage: 1270
- Total Damage: 1110 - 1429
- Physical Damage: 540 - 569
- Frost Damage: 530 - 850
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Freeze Chance: 12.3%
- Freeze Duration: 1.5s
- Only usable with melee weapons.
- Skill Points required: ??
Effect: Increases Rage generation from enemies killed by this skill.
Eye of the Tornado
Effect: Increases the chance to inflict Ailments on enemies.
Effect: Reduces Rage cost.
Effect: Releases a directional wave after casting that damages enemies.
Effect: Increases the area of effect. Damage ticks are applied less often.
Effect: Can be held to prolong the duration of the skill
Wheel of Pain
Effect: Increases damage per each Ailment an enemy has.
Effect: Critical hits have a chance to smite enemies with a bouncing attack based on your weapon damage.
Echoes of Meadhalls
Effect: Enemies hit by this skill spawn health globes.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Frost damage. Increases damage.
High Velocity Rotation
Effect: Increases attack speed for yourself and allies inside the are of effect.
Effect: Increases Critical damage.
Effect: Increases tick rate upon inflicting a critical hit.
Effect: Enemy projectiles are deflected when this skill is active.
Spoils of War
Effect: Increases critical chance when an enemy is killed with Bladestorm.
Effect: Increases damage.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.