Blessed Mana in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Praetorian branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
"The bounty of our holy ruler was limitless. No-one went hungry and the silos were full. When his divine inspiration departed, so too did our resources. Now that we are at our most desperate, it's a small miracle that we survive at all.
Blessed Mana Information
- Blessed Mana is part of the Praetorian branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Health globes will now offer increased resistances for a short time as well as heal you.
- +40% All Resistances for you allies after picking up a health globe
Blessed Mana Requirements
- In order to unlock Blessed Mana you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Blessed Mana Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.