Blessed Silver in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Exorcist branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Tenet CCLXXIII: Let my hands be clean in the act of killing. Let the metal scrap we call bullet be imbued with righteous will and carry into my enemy’s heart."
Blessed Silver Information
- Blessed Silver is part of the Exorcist branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- You have 5 "Annointed Ammunition" points that replenish every few seconds. "Annointed Ammunition" also replenishes when you dodge. For every "Annointed Ammunition" point you have, your projectile damage is increased. For every "Annointed Ammunition" point you have missing, your melee damage is increased.
- You have 5 "Annointed Ammunition" Point(s) that are used each time a Projectile Skill is used. A Point of "Annointed Ammunition" is refilled every 2s
- +10% Projectile Damage for each Point of "Annointed Ammunition" you have
- +10% Melee Damage for each empty "Annointed Ammunition" Point 1 "Annointed Ammunition" Point(s) refilled whenever you Dodge Roll
Blessed Silver Requirements
- In order to unlock Blessed Silver you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Blessed Silver Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.