|Main Skill||Mark of Impurity|
|Bonus||Marked enemies are inflicted with numerous stacks of Cursed|
Accursed Blade in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Mark of Impurity skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Sarisel’s suspicion and hatred of all beings he meets reflects how much he suspects his own character. He buries his weapons in the ground when they have soaked up too much blood, where they remain, acting as the bones the world. These Primordial sins have a power, emanating a curse on the towns built above.
Accursed Blade Information
- Accursed Blade can be equipped to modify the Mark of Impurity skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Marked enemies are inflicted with 10 stacks of Cursed.
Accursed Blade Requirements
- Mark of Impurity must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Borrowed Time
- Build 1
- Build 2
Borrowed Time Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.