Come What May
|Bonus||Projectiles that hit an enemy at close range pierce them and can deal damage to other enemies behind them.
All Projectiles pierce every target within a 6m radius
Come What May in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Ranger branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
I've seen so many Departed die from the treachery of these lands. Warning them of the horrors they will face does not change their fate... you have to be there. You have to see for yourself. If you survive them once, you might survive them twice and eventually you might call yourself prepared for anything.
Come What May Information
- Come What May is part of the Ranger branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Projectiles that hit an enemy at close range pierce them and can deal damage to other enemies behind them.
- All Projectiles pierce every target within a 6m radius
Come What May Requirements
- In order to unlock Come What May you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Come What May Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.