Conqueror of Will
|Main Skill||Sovereign Shout|
|Bonus||Shout inflicts Stun on enemies in a small area of effect|
Conqueror of Will in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Sovereign Shout skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Baäpheth is a born conqueror. But far from being a mindless battlebeast, he turned out to be a patient strategist. He understands that battles are won long before soldiers ever set foot on the field. The successful belligerent breaks the will of his foes long before breaking their bones.
Conqueror of Will Information
- Conqueror of Will can be equipped to modify the Sovereign Shout skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Shout inflicts Stun on enemies in a small area of effect
Conqueror of Will Requirements
- Sovereign Shout must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Conqueror of Will
- Build 1
- Build 2
Conqueror of Will Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Sovereign Shout Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!