Construct Transmutation Forge
|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee (III)|
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
The Project "Upgrade Forge" will become available.
The Project "Transmute Item" will become available.
Construct Transmutation Forge is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Construct Transmutation Forge Information
Demetra’s plans for her ‘Transmutation Forge’ have been finalised and are now awaiting authorisation.
Construct Transmutation Forge project Requirements
- Construct Transmutation Forge can be found in the Transmutation Forge building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Construct Transmutation Forge Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- The Project "Upgrade Forge" will become available.
- The Project "Transmute Item" will become available.
Construct Transmutation Forge Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.