|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Teleport behind the target. Increases damage|
Merging two moons inside something as tiny as a blade is a dangerous endeavor even for a Primordial. Without proper mastery the resulting object could become so dense that it would crumble and become an all-devouring black hole. This intense power can manipulate time and space itself.
Cosmic Ambush Information
- Cosmic Ambush can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Teleport behind the target.
- Increases damage by 15% of your weapon damage
Cosmic Ambush Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Cosmic Ambush
- Build 1
- Build 2
Cosmic Ambush Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|