|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Teleport behind the target. Increases damage|
Cosmic Ambush in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Slayer's Flurry skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Merging two moons inside something as tiny as a blade is a dangerous endeavor even for a Primordial. Without proper mastery the resulting object could become so dense that it would crumble and become an all-devouring black hole. This intense power can manipulate time and space itself.
Cosmic Ambush Information
- Cosmic Ambush can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Teleport behind the target.
- Increases damage by 15% of your weapon damage
Cosmic Ambush Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Cosmic Ambush
- Build 1
- Build 2
Cosmic Ambush Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|