|Main Skill||Slayer's Flurry|
|Bonus||Hitting an enemy spawns two damaging projectiles behind them|
The two moons were hurled toward Hephaäron's forges to destroy them, a parting gift from his disciple Ezaneal. The Primordial Craftsman was out of time to save himself as well as his hard work. But Moros, the Primordial of Dusk intervened to shroud the enormous projectiles in his shadows, changing their course to collide against one another. Hephaäron seized the momentum to heat, fuse and concentrate the metal they contained into a blade that he would call Sazanek.
Crepuscular Escalation Information
- Crepuscular Escalation can be equipped to modify the Slayer's Flurry skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Hitting an enemy spawns two damaging projectiles behind them
Crepuscular Escalation Requirements
- Slayer's Flurry must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Crepuscular Escalation
Crepuscular Escalation Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Slayer's Flurry Skill Modifiers|