|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Crop Rotation is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Crop Rotation Information
A recent innovation in agricultural practice has been brought to your attention. Currently, your farmers grow the same crop in the same field every year. In the Republic, however, they rotate which crops are grown on a field in any given year. Apparently, this means that different nutrients from the soil are used during each rotation, meaning that yield is less likely to suffer. If your farmers were to adopt this practice, yields were more consistent, providing a greater food supply to the city.
Crop Rotation project Requirements
- Crop Rotation can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Crop Rotation Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Crop Rotation Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.