Your ability to use the Cursed Ailment effectively. Cursed reduces resistances on an enemy so you deal more damage to them. Cursed can be stacked up to your maximum Ailments stacks number.
Cursed is a Status Ailment in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. The Cursed effect is an occult ailment that inflicts Shadow damage and reduces the resistances on the target. Status Ailments are the various negative effects that are applied to both players and enemies in battle, these ailments can be inflicted by a player through their skills, attacks, and equipped gear.
How to Cure Cursed
Active Skills that inflict Cursed
Players can use the following active skills or activate the following modifiers to certain skills to execute Frost damage that inflicts the Cursed effect:
- Mark of Impurity
- Activate the modifier: Longest Night for Parasite.
- Activate the modifier: Ravenous Reach for Livor Mortis.
- Activate the modifier: Storm at Sunset for Thunderstrike.
- Activate the modifier: Piercing Shadows for Slayer's Flurry.
- Activate the modifier: Gusts In Dark Space for Infinity Blades.
- Activate the modifier: Suffocating Eclipse for Blood for Blood.
- Activate the modifier: Concentrated Shadow for Winter's Grasp.
Passive Skills that boost Cursed
The following Passive Skills listed below boosts the effect of Cursed such as increasing its duration, speed, damage, stacks, and chance:
- Immortal Offering
- Power of the First Men
- Primordial Insights
- Ancient Knowledge
- Tormentor (1 Cabalist)
- Tormentor (2 Cabalist)
- Master of Curses (1)
- Master of Curses (2)
- Focused (Cabalist)
- Crippling Decrepitude
- Lethal Certainty
- Incessant Infirmity
- Enfeebling Energy
- Enneract Expert
- Artefact Analysis
- Tenacious Afflictions
- Magical Mastery (1 Cabalist)
- Magical Mastery (2 Cabalist)
Equipment that boosts Cursed