Cutting Adagio (2)
Cutting Adagio (2) in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Minor Passive Skills and part of the Duskglaive branch. Minor Passive Skills can change the player character in subtle or drastic ways. They are scattered around different branches but some of them are repeated in more than one.
Cutting Adagio (2) Information
- Cutting Adagio (2) is part of the Duskglaive branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- +12% Attack Speed Score
- +9% Spell Casting Speed Score
Cutting Adagio (2) Requirements
- In order to unlock Cutting Adagio (2) you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Cutting Adagio (2) Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!