|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee (III)|
|Total Costs:||?? Gold
?? Productivity Pts.
?? Primordial Affinity
Dark Market is a Building in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Buildings are only available once the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode has been unlocked, this can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign. Constructing and completing projects for a building allows a player to unlock new gameplay features such as a fifth skill slot, more personal stash tabs, the final Aspect of Apocalypse, and many more.
Dark Market Information
The Dark Market is the perfect place for finding the most sought after equipment and materials in Wolcen, things that are not usually sold by the usual stock of merchants. Mohabi has cultivated relationships with the market’s members and is willing to curate equipment and materials on your behalf.
After doing some research into the Dark Market, Mohabi has discovered an entity called ‘The Curator’, someone who mediates the disputes between the various service providers and their customers. They are also said to have access to certain Ethereal Reagents that can alter the ways items interact with the world.
Dark Market Projects
To unlock this project, the Planning Committee (III) at the Stormfall Palace must be constructed first.
- Establish Contact: 'The Curator'
- The Project "Procure Ethereal Reagents" will become available.
- The Project "Establish Contact: 'Dark Smith' will become available.
Dark Market Upgrades
- Establish Contact: 'Dark Smith'
- The Project "Increase Item Quality" will become available.
- The Project "Establish Contact: 'GoldenChild'" will become available.
- Establish Contact: 'GoldenChild'
- The Project "Increase Item Rarity" will become available.
- The Project "Establish Contact: 'The Etherean'" will become available.
- Establish Contact: 'The Etherean'
- The Project "Increase Reagent Rarity" will become available.
Dark Market Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activity such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.