|Main Skill||Avenger Autoturret|
|Bonus||Creates a shield that rotates with the turret, blocking incoming projectiles|
The tributes to Ezaneal slowed and soon stopped all together. The furious cultists precipitated a schism with the Cultists of Beelmalik. Each turned their faulty cannons towards each other and swore that their weapons would strike down the city’s enemies. Yet, there was no shot. The town remained paralyzed, each fearing that they would be the one struck down if fire broke out. Centuries after, the inhabitants still suspect that tomorrow will sound the crack of their mutual destruction
Deflecting Barrier Information
- Deflecting Barrier can be equipped to modify the Avenger Autoturret skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Creates a shield that rotates with the turret, blocking incoming projectiles
Deflecting Barrier Requirements
- Avenger Autoturret must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Deflecting Barrier
- Build 1
- Build 2
Deflecting Barrier Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.