Disallowing Vessel in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Siege Breaker branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“If the Sea of Torment couldn’t put a dent in the Wave Carver’s hull, nothing’ll ever hit her! Come fellows! To your positions!”
Disallowing Vessel Information
- Disallowing Vessel is part of the Siege Breaker branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- While stationary you gain an "Inexorable" point every few seconds. Each point of "Inexorable" reduces your movement speed and increases your damage. Moving will cause an "Inexorable" point to be removed after a few seconds.
- While stationary, gain 1 "Inexorable" Point every 1.5s, up to a maximum of 10
- -5% Movement Speed per "Inexorable" Point
- +6% Damage per "Inexorable" Point
Disallowing Vessel Requirements
- In order to unlock Disallowing Vessel you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Disallowing Vessel Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.