|Main Skill||Havoc Orb|
|Bonus||Each explosion casts a cluster of smaller grenades around it|
Disintegrating Payload in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Havoc Orb skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The Empyrean Mortar was designed to have schematics understandable by humans. Unsatisfied with the lack of elegance that these constraints placed upon his creation, he iterated up to the Mark IV. This version requires primordial metal and uses an incredible amount of energy which lifts it up to Ezaneal's standards while making it totally unreproducible by mortals. In doing so, this unique model failed in its primary purpose: accessibility.
Disintegrating Payload Information
- Disintegrating Payload can be equipped to modify the Havoc Orb skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Each explosion casts a cluster of smaller grenades around it
Disintegrating Payload Requirements
- Havoc Orb must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Disintegrating Payload
- Build 1
- Build 2
Disintegrating Payload Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Havoc Orb Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!