|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Educational Institutions is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Educational Institutions Information
In the past Stormfall’s educational institutions produced some of the greatest minds on the continent. However, due to a steady decline in these services provided by the city, the brightest of Stormfall’s young have been sent abroad to pursue their passions and learn their trades. If you were to invest in reinvigorating Stormfall’s educational institutions, more of Stormfall’s young would stay to lend their talents to the city’s enterprises in the future.
Educational Institutions project Requirements
- Educational Institutions can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Educational Institutions Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Educational Institutions Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.