|Main Skill||Livor Mortis|
|Bonus||Converts the summon's base Physical damage to Lightning damage. Summon becomes a mage that can cast a protective shield. Disable Ravenous Reach|
Electrified Field in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Livor Mortis skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The flair of justice still runs through Beelmalik, even in his Fallen state. His faithful hunt the cultists of Bezeriel, he paying special attention to the Immortal Maws who stand as the cult’s greatest achievement, and its most repugnant crime. They lash at their backs with lightning. For those that fall, it is a mercy. To those that crawl away with some semblance of life, it is a fundamental altering of their abilities.
Electrified Field Information
- Electrified Field can be equipped to modify the Livor Mortis skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts the summon's base Physical damage to Lightning damage. Summon becomes a mage that can cast a protective shield. Disable Ravenous Reach
Electrified Field Requirements
- Livor Mortis must be level 20 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Electrified Field
- Build 1
- Build 2
Electrified Field Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Livor Mortis Skill Modifiers|