|Branch||Oracle of the Trinity|
Elementary Destabilization in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“If I lose my form, if I lose ‘me’, it will only be a passage into another state. Don’t weep or smile in my defeat, for I am ever victorious."
Elementary Destabilization Information
- Elementary Destabilization is part of the Oracle of the Trinity branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Whenever your Willpower is under a certain percentage, each time you use a skill there is a small chance that you will cause an explosion. You and enemies take a percentage of your maximum Health OR Force Shield (whichever is highest) as damage, and a percentage of your Willpower is regenerated. The element of the damage dealt is selected randomly between Lightning, Fire, and Frost.
- When Willpower is below 30% of its maximum, you have a chance to cause an Explosion, dealing Damage based on your maximum Force Shield or Health. This Explosion regenerates 20% of your Willpower, and has a cooldown of 5.0s.
Elementary Destabilization Requirements
- In order to unlock Elementary Destabilization you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Elementary Destabilization Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.