Elevated Gain in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Minor Passive Skills and part of the Siege Breaker branch. Minor Passive Skills can change the player character in subtle or drastic ways. They are scattered around different branches but some of them are repeated in more than one.
Elevated Gain Information
- Elevated Gain is part of the Siege Breaker branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Allows Bonuses to be applied depending on Helmet equipped
- 0.5 Health Regeneration for every Health point on equipped
- Warrior Helmet Gain All Resistance Score equal to 1 multiplied by the All Resistance score on equipped Heavy Helmet
- You regenerate Health and Force Shield equivalent to 2 times the Health given by your equipped Rogue Helmet each time you complete a successful Passive Dodge. 0.01 Force Shield Regeneration for every Force Shield point on equipped Mage Helmet
Elevated Gain Requirements
- In order to unlock Elevated Gain you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Elevated Gain Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
|Siege Breaker Minor Passive Skills|