Energy Crystal Mine
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Energy Crystal Mine is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Energy Crystal Mine Information
As the uses of energy from crystals becomes ever more apparent, the demand for it has been rising exponentially. From mechanizing processes to powering weaponry like Stormfall’s Radiant Turrets, energy crystals will push Wolcen into a new age of prosperity. Stormfall should at the forefront of this growth. If you were to invest in an increased effort to excavate energy crystals, Stormfall could lead the way in technological and industrial innovation.
Energy Crystal Mine project Requirements
- Energy Crystal Mine can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Energy Crystal Mine Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Energy Crystal Mine Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.