|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee|
500 Productivity Points
5,000 Primordial Affinity
Enneract Laboratory is a Building in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Buildings are only available once the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode has been unlocked, this can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign. Constructing and completing projects for a building allows a player to unlock new gameplay features such as a fifth skill slot, more personal stash tabs, the final Aspect of Apocalypse, and many more.
Enneract Laboratory Information
Demetra’s research into enneracts has led her to understand them on a microscopic level. With the equipment in her new laboratory, Demetra now has the tools at her disposal to duplicate enneracts.
Demetra has created plans for her new laboratory, and a list of all the tools she will need for the enneract duplication process. Should you give the word, she will be able to to begin setting up everything she needs.
According to Demetra, each time an Enneract is duplicated, the structure of each duplicate changes, becoming more complex and harder to analyze. Without new, more precise tools with which to carry out the delicate procedure, she will be unable to create more duplicates beyond the one she can already create.
Forging Diamond tools was an ordeal in itself, requiring an extreme amount of heat to bond it to metal. However, with Demetra’s supervision, new tools have been manufactured; she should now be able to undertake the delicate procedure for duplicating an enneract for the second time.
Enneract Laboratory Projects
To unlock this project, the Planning Committee at the Stormfall Palace must be constructed first.
- Construct Enneract Lab
- Unlocks the Skill Duplication feature at Demetra's stall.
- The Project "Upgrade Lab: Diamond Tools" will become available.
Enneract Laboratory Upgrades
- Upgrade Lab: Diamond Tools
- Diamond tools should provide the precision she needs to duplicate Enneracts up to a second duplicate.
- Demetra will be able to create two duplicates of every skill at her stall.
- The Enneract Lab has been upgraded, allowing her to copy Enneracts for a second time.
Enneract Laboratory Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activity such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.