Establish Contact: 'The Curator'
|Project Requirements:||Planning Committee (III)|
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
The Project "Procure Ethereal Reagents" will become available.
The Project "Establish Contact: 'Dark Smith' will become available.
Establish Contact: 'The Curator' is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Establish Contact: 'The Curator' Information
After doing some research into the Dark Market, Mohabi has discovered an entity called ‘The Curator’, someone who mediates the disputes between the various service providers and their customers. They are also said to have access to certain Ethereal Reagents that can alter the ways items interact with the world.
Establish Contact: 'The Curator' project Requirements
- Establish Contact: 'The Curator' can be found in the Dark Market building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Establish Contact: 'The Curator' Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- The Project "Procure Ethereal Reagents" will become available.
- The Project "Establish Contact: 'Dark Smith' will become available.
Establish Contact: 'The Curator' Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.