Establish Contact: 'The Etherean'
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||The Project "Increase Reagent Rarity" will become available.|
Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' Information
Mohabi has heard whispers of the one they call the ‘The Etherean’, someone in the Dark market who straddles the worlds of the living and the dead. Apparently, they can increase the potency of Ethereal Reagents through aritual, the details of which are speculated upon wildly. No ordinary merchant would dare lay their eyes upon these Ethereal Reagents, never mind improve them through some accursed ritual. But, if it is what you desire, and provided you invest the appropriate resources, Mohabi will secure a line of communication with this ‘The Etherean’. Have Mohabi establish contact with the ‘The Etherean’.
Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' project Requirements
- Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' can be found in the Dark Market building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- The Project "Increase Reagent Rarity" will become available.
Establish Contact: 'The Etherean' Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.