Dash in the opposite direction of the cursor and drop a projectile where the skill was activated that slows enemies in an area of effect.
Attack: Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols.
Skill Tags: Attack, Projectile, Rogue, Movement.
Evasion is an Active Skill in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. This skill can only be used with daggers, bows, and pistols. Active skills are special attacks that can be executed in battle, most of the active skills are used to inflict damage against enemies and foes, as well as providing various buffs to the player's character and its allies.
Moros, Primordial of Dusk, encouraged the Primordial of Brilliance, Ezaneal, to construct new and innovative weapons to protect mankind. In return, Ezaneal gave Moros black shells to slow his enemies.
- Rage Cost: 62
- Rage Generation per Second: 11
- Resource Consuming Time: 2.0s
- Cooldown: 3.7s
- Range: 2m
- Number of Projectiles: 1
- Effect Radius: 3.0m
- Average Damage: 860
- Total Damage: 603 - 1118
- Lightning Damage: 11 - 39
- Shadow Damage: 592 - 1079
- Cursed Stacks: 1
- Cursed Chance: 7.2%
- Cursed Duration: 5.0s
- As of patch 184.108.40.206 The damage bonus granted by your weapon for this skill is increased from 100% to 120%
- Reduced rage cost for the skill from 100 to 90.
- Only usable with daggers, bows, and pistols.
- Skill Points required: ??
Effect: Increases dash distance.
Effect: Knocks back enemies in the opposite direction to the dash.
Effect: Reduces cooldown.
Effect: Dropped projectiles become mines that explode when enemies go near them.
Effect: Spawns a ghost ally that hits an enemy after they are hit by the projectile.
Effect: Converts base Physical damage to Poison damage.
Effect: Grants rage for each enemy hit by the projectile.
Effect: Skill drops and additional projectile.
Effect: Leaves a decoy that generates Threat.
Effect: Bomb leaves a damaging area of effect instead of inflicting a slowing effect.
Effect: Increases movement speed if an enemy is hit.
Effect: Breaks any crowd control effects.
Effect: The projectile inflicts Stun on enemies. Increases cooldown.
Effect: Begins Force Shield regeneration if an enemy is hit by a projectile.
Effect: Increases range.
Effect: Increases damage.
Notes and Tips
- Players use multiple skills from 2 different attack types at the same time.
- Skills can be leveled up by constantly using it in battle which increases its potency and as well as unlocking skill modifiers. Apart from that, you can also level up your skills by using Primordial Affinity which can be purchased from Demetra.