|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage. Increases damage.|
Everlasting Ember in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Warpath skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Armed with Gleidhir, Baäpheth steeled his resolve and charged directly at Abanazaar. Both Primordials were rushing towards each other across the ravaged land, no fear to be seen. They collided with an almighty crash, the impact sending shockwaves of debris reverberating across the plain. As the dust cleared, only one figure remained standing, shield held aloft.
Everlasting Ember Information
- Everlasting Ember can be equipped to modify the Warpath skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage. Increases damage.
Everlasting Ember Requirements
- Warpath must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Everlasting Ember
- Build 1
- Build 2
Everlasting Ember Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Warpath Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!