Fatal Pact in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Abyssal Shaper branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Why yes, I do have a few of these pacts myself. But you can hardly expect them to have the same effect on you as they do on me. Put plainly, we are not playing in the same tiers."
Fatal Pact Information
- Fatal Pact is part of the Abyssal Shaper branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Every ailment that stacks which you inflict is also inflicted on you. Each time you reach 10 stacks of one ailment type, that ailment is removed completely, giving you and your allies a bonus for a short time depending on which ailment is removed.
- If Stasis stacks were removed, movement speed is increased.
- If Cursed stacks were removed, all resistances are increased.
- If Weakness stacks were removed, damage is increased.
- If any other stacks were removed, Health and Force Shield are regenerated.
- You receive 1 Ailment stack when inflicting an Ailment on an Enemy
- When you have over 10% of the same Ailment Stack, you cleanse them, granting buffs to yourself and nearby allies
- +25% Movement Speed to yourself and allies in a 4.0m radius for 7.0s when Stasis Stacks are removed
- +30% All Resistance Score to yourself and allies in a 4.0m radius for 7.0s when Cursed Stacks are removed
- +30% Damage to yourself and allies in a 4.0m radius for 7.0s when Weakness Stacks are removed.
- Removing Ailment stacks that deal Damage-Over-Time restores +30% of Max Health and +30% of Force Shield to yourself and allies in a m radius
Fatal Pact Requirements
- In order to unlock Fatal Pact you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Fatal Pact Notes
- As of Patch 126.96.36.199, The rage gains from being hit do not trigger on taking Damage Over Time anymore.
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.