Feed on Pain
|Main Skill||Blood for Blood|
|Bonus||Increases attack and spell speed each time an enemy dies within the area of effect|
Feed on Pain in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Blood for Blood skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Moros’ dark power ran through Bezeriel as their grip on each other tightened. Bezeriel sensed that the energy released by his own undoing would turn the tide of the battle, and allowed Moros’ knife to slice his throat. Primordials were not meant to die, and Bezeriel warped into an expanding system of rotting flesh, the strength of this transformation reverberating through his ally Baäpheth.
Feed on Pain Information
- Feed on Pain can be equipped to modify the Blood for Blood skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Increases attack and spell speed each time an enemy dies within the area of effect
Feed on Pain Requirements
- Blood for Blood must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Feed on Pain
- Build 1
- Build 2
Feed on Pain Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Blood for Blood Skill Modifiers|