Field of Sapience
|Main Skill||Infinity Blades|
|Bonus||Increases block chance while casting, inflicts Stasis on attacker if blocked.|
Field of Sapience in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Infinity Blades skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Over the course of history, the threads bound to Anulai-Tai began to torture him, pulling him every which way. He soon came to despise time’s movements and desired them to stop. Moros tried to relieve his burden. While he could never understand the design of the aethereal weave, he held the tapestry together for a time. This legendary era was called the Boundless Dusk, as Moros’ darkness stretched through time while he replaced Anulai-Tai.
Field of Sapience Information
- Field of Sapience can be equipped to modify the Infinity Blades skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Increases block chance while casting, inflicts Stasis on attacker if blocked.
Field of Sapience Requirements
- Infinity Blades must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Field of Sapience
- Build 1
- Build 2
Field of Sapience Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!