|Main Skill||Avenger Autoturret|
|Bonus||Turret can now rotate and auto-target enemies|
Flak Launcher in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Avenger Autoturret skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Long ago, there was an underground city of scholars and craftsmen. However, it was constantly threatened by their fellow subterranean settlers, the Svriir. A group of refugees, followers of Ezaneal, offered to build defences for the city in exchange for shelter and tributes to the Fallen Lord of Trickery. A deal was struck, and the cultists constructed automatic turrets to protect the city
Flak Launcher Information
- Flak Launcher can be equipped to modify the Avenger Autoturret skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Turret can now rotate and auto-target enemies
Flak Launcher Requirements
- Avenger Autoturret must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Flak Launcher
- Build 1
- Build 2
Flak Launcher Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.