Flames of Envy
|Main Skill||Wailing Arrows|
|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage Increases damage|
Abanazaar, once Primordial of Fire, ravaged a continent pursuing his unrequited love, his envy consuming and melting everything, the ground itself turning to lava in his wake. While Hephaäron was his enemy, he remained a keen opportunist. He got to work, installing a forge near the melting continent and shaping its burning metals into superdense flaming arrowheads meant to feed the mouth of Krearion.
Flames of Envy Information
- Flames of Envy can be equipped to modify the Wailing Arrows skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Fire damage Increases damage
Flames of Envy Requirements
- Wailing Arrows must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Flames of Envy
- Build 1
- Build 2
Flames of Envy Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Wailing Arrows Skill Modifiers|