|Branch||Child of Fury|
Flurrying Flames in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Child of Fury branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
Flurrying Flames Information
- Flurrying Flames is part of the Child of Fury branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Each time you hit an enemy, you receive an "Unleashed Fury" point. Each "Unleashed Fury" point increases your attack speed, your life leech, and reduces your all resistance score.
- Your Attacks generate "Unleashed Fury" Points up to a maximum of 50. Points reset after 3s out of combat
- +3% Attack Speed per "Unleashed Fury" Point
- +0.2% Life Leech per "Unleashed Fury" Point
- -1% All Resistances Score per "Unleashed Fury" Point
Flurrying Flames Requirements
- In order to unlock Flurrying Flames you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Flurrying Flames Builds
Flurrying Flames Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!