|Main Skill||Deathgazer Railgun|
|Bonus||Converts base Physical damage to Frost Damage|
Frostbitten Salute in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Deathgazer Railgun skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
While Hephaäron ran from one end of Wolcen to the other to distil eruptions, cyclones, and landslides into his works, Ezaneal had all he needed inside his head. While his master was away, he toiled at the creation of a rifle with a barrel of omnistar that allowed the reception of extreme energy levels, and a maintainable trigger that would allow the user to charge its fire into a laser precise beam. The targeting system was precise, commanded directly through the eye using an interfacing lense.
Frostbitten Salute Information
- Frostbitten Salute can be equipped to modify the Deathgazer Railgun skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Physical damage to Frost Damage
Frostbitten Salute Requirements
- Deathgazer Railgun must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Frostbitten Salute
- Build 1
- Build 2
Frostbitten Salute Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Deathgazer Railgun Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!