|Bonus||Begins Force Shield regeneration if an enemy is hit by a projectile|
Greasy Engines in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Evasion skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Realizing that Moros had protected his master, Ezaneal lost all good will towards him. The gift he had given, he decided to twist and deform. The smoke that came from within the two shells would act as a poison wherever Moros cast it, showing him to be a cruel murderer to all of mortal men.
Greasy Engines Information
- Greasy Engines can be equipped to modify the Evasion skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Begins Force Shield regeneration if an enemy is hit by a projectile
Greasy Engines Requirements
- Evasion must be level 41 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Greasy Engines
- Build 1
- Build 2
Greasy Engines Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Evasion Skill Modifiers|