Gusts In Dark Space
|Main Skill||Infinity Blades|
|Bonus||Converts base Aether damage to Shadow damage.|
Gusts In Dark Space in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Infinity Blades skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
When Anathëa and Moros danced in the First Movement of Life, the world was naked before the chaotic movements of the universe. If there were to be men, there needed to be a realm governed by rules which they could live in. Anulai-Tai was commanded into existence by this cosmic lack.
Gusts In Dark Space Information
- Gusts In Dark Space can be equipped to modify the Infinity Blades skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Aether damage to Shadow damage.
Gusts In Dark Space Requirements
- Infinity Blades must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Gusts In Dark Space
- Build 1
- Build 2
Gusts In Dark Space Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.