|Main Skill||Consuming Embers|
|Bonus||Projectiles no longer collide or explode. Instead, they gain an increased area of effect and Pierce enemies.|
Heartpiercer in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Consuming Embers skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
Jealousy goes hand in hand with envy. Abanazaar's obsessive desire to own Anathëa created in him a raging madness when he discovered her heart already belonged to Moros, Primordial of Dusk. Ever since, Abanazaar has tried to smother all the darkness and twilights of the world, illuminating them with his fiery lights, turning landscapes to smoldering pile of embers if he has to, as long as no shadows remain, eradicating all traces of his rival's legacy
- Heartpiercer can be equipped to modify the Consuming Embers skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Projectiles no longer collide or explode. Instead, they gain an increased area of effect and Pierce enemies.
- Consuming Embers must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Heartpiercer
- Build 1
- Build 2
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Consuming Embers Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!