Horde's Vitality in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Minor Passive Skills and part of the Plaguebringer branch. Minor Passive Skills can change the player character in subtle or drastic ways. They are scattered around different branches but some of them are repeated in more than one.
Horde's Vitality Information
- Horde's Vitality is part of the Plaguebringer branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Summons that die in a 20m radius around you have 10% chance to drop green globes.
- Picking up green globes grants you an additional 30% Damage as Poison Damage for lOs
Horde's Vitality Requirements
- In order to unlock Horde's Vitality you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Horde's Vitality Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.