House of Leeches
|Bonus||Leeches health from yourself and heals a targeted ally.|
House of Leeches in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Parasite skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The Sweet Tooth Worm strongly prefers rotting meat due to the small insects it attracts, and the heat generated by putrefaction. But if starved, they can be persuaded to partake in living meat, carrying the vital energy from one subject to another. Peasants are quick to stack them into their baskets to sell them to the nearest doctor, exposing themselves to the Sweet Worm’s deadly contagion.
House of Leeches Information
- House of Leeches can be equipped to modify the Parasite skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Leeches health from yourself and heals a targeted ally.
House of Leeches Requirements
- Parasite must be level 29 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use House of Leeches
- Build 1
- Build 2
House of Leeches Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Parasite Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!