Hungry Stalactite in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the White Arrow branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“The arrowtip is so cold, it cauterizes the wound as it enters the body: the meat around it grows stiff, frozen. If I strike right, it’ll be the last thing you feel before you turn to ice completely."
Hungry Stalactite Information
- Hungry Stalactite is part of the White Arrow branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Damage is increased based on how much Pierce is remaining on a projectile after it has hit an enemy.
- Enemies are dealt 30% Damage per the amount of Pierce remaining on a Projectile after it Hits an Enemy
Hungry Stalactite Requirements
- In order to unlock Hungry Stalactite you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Hungry Stalactite Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.