Increase Reagent Rarity
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Your Reagent will be transformed into its legendary counterpart.|
Increase Reagent Rarity is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Increase Reagent Rarity Information
If provided with the necessary resources, The Etherean will take any reagent you own and alter it in order to enhance its effects. Not much is known about their process for completing such a procedure, but given the connection of such items to the Eriebe and the Abyss, perhaps it is better not knowing… Having said that, Mohabi is standing by to go to The Etherean for their services.
Increase Reagent Rarity project Requirements
- Increase Reagent Rarity can be found in the Dark Market building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Increase Reagent Rarity Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Your Reagent will be transformed into its legendary counterpart.
Increase Reagent Rarity Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.