Intravenous Neural Cord
Intravenous Neural Cord in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Major Passive Skill and part of the Alastor branch. Major Passive Skills can provide or modify abilities as well as other stats causing a big impact in playstyle. They are unique to each branch.
“Integrating new components to overcome stamina limits. Spinal adjunct creates increased levels of adrenaline, while the generator wheel administers a steady flow of electric power.
Intravenous Neural Cord Information
- Intravenous Neural Cord is part of the Alastor branch.
- Unlocking this Passive Skill provides the following bonuses:
- Whenever you inflict a critical hit on an enemy, your attack speed is increased for a short duration.
- +75% Attack Speed for 3.0s on Critical Hit
Intravenous Neural Cord Requirements
- In order to unlock Intravenous Neural Cord you must first unlock one of the following Passive Skills:
Intravenous Neural Cord Notes
- Passive Skills provide different bonuses by having them unlocked
- Passive Skills are divided in different branches of the Passive Skill Tree.
- To unlock a Passive Skill, players must first unlock another one linked to it in the tree.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"Whenever you inflict a critical hit on an enemy" More like: "Sometimes when you inflict a critical hit on an enemy"