|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||Productivity will be permanently increased.|
Iron Mines is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Iron Mines Information
Iron is a staple resource for any city. Stormfall relies on a steady supply of iron to forge new weapons, rivets for ship-building, and plates for the roofs of each of its buildings. There are some deposits of iron not far from Stormfall, located in the Highlands. If you were to construct some new equipment and hire some miners for the job, Stormfall would have to rely far less on foreign imports and would have easy access to iron for the city’s needs.
Iron Mines project Requirements
- Iron Mines can be found in the Stormfall Palace building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Iron Mines Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- Productivity will be permanently increased.
Iron Mines Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.