Locate "Memory's Echo"
|Total Costs:||__gold__ Gold
__producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
__primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
|Outcome||You will receive an Uber Boss Expedition Consumable.|
Locate "Memory's Echo" is a Project in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Projects become available once the player unlocks the Champion of Stormfall endgame mode . Tthis can be done by completing all three acts of Wolcen's campaign.
Projects are accessed through the different Buildings and allow players to unlock new gameplay features by investing Resources and Turns.
Locate "Memory's Echo" Information
Rumor has reached the Dark Market of a special incense newly concocted by an alchemist living in the wilderness around Three-Peaks. The incense is being called "Memory's Echo", and according to the rumors, it transports those that consume it to past experiences, their drugged imaginations conjuring up all sorts of embellishments to their original memory. Bizarrely, those who have survived the experience have kept the objects they became attached to during the memory, leading many to speculate that the incense is more than merely mind-altering… If you would like to try it for yourself, perhaps Mohabi could locate this mysterious alchemist from Three Peaks.
Locate "Memory's Echo" project Requirements
- Locate "Memory's Echo" can be found in the Dark Market building.
- The following projects/buildings are required to conduct this project:
- The following resources are required to conduct this project:
- __gold__ Gold
- __producpoints__ Productivity Pts.
- __primoraffinity__ Primordial Affinity
Locate "Memory's Echo" Project Outcome
- Compleating this project will provide you with the following:
- You will receive an Uber Boss Expedition Consumable.
Locate "Memory's Echo" Notes & Tips
- Players will need to complete a turn for it to be added to the project's Productivity. In order to complete a turn, a player will need to successfully complete an Activitiy such as Mandates or Expeditions, the harder the challenge, the more Productivity will be added to the active Project. If the player fails to complete the activity, the Turn will not pass.
- To check an activity, go to the Mandates Board or the Expeditions Map and select an Activity to participate in. The board and map are next to Thunderblade Zalahir.