|Bonus||Converts base Poison damage to Shadow damage.|
Longest Night in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a Skill Modifier for the Parasite skill. Skill Modifiers can be equipped on Active Skills to modify their Stats or provide bonus effects.
The vortex left behind by Anulai-Tai’s exit was so strong that those who resisted its pull saw the blood drain out through their skin, helplessly inhaled by the eye of the storm. The raw magic contained in the water and soil crystallized towards the surface before being ripped from the earth. In abandoning time, Anulai-Tai had forced those left behind to confront it.
Longest Night Information
- Longest Night can be equipped to modify the Parasite skill
- Equipping this Skill Modifier provide the following bonuses:
- Converts base Poison damage to Shadow damage.
Longest Night Requirements
- Parasite must be level 17 or above to use this Skill Modifier.
- Requires 3 free Modifier Points to be equipped.
Builds that use Longest Night
- Build 1
- Build 2
Longest Night Notes
- Each Modifier Skill requires a certain free amount of Modifier Points to be equipped.
- You can easily notice if you have enough points to equip a skill modifier by their color. If they are red you don't have enough points. If they are blue you have enough points.
- More than one Skill Modifier can be equipped if enough Modifier Points are available
- Skill Modifier Points are determined by the Active Skill Level.
- Each Active Skill has 16 Skill Modifiers. They unlock at levels: 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44 and 47.
- Combining different Skill Modifiers can greatly benefit certain playstyles.
|Parasite Skill Modifiers|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!